ISTAT is committed to providing its members with the highest quality and best-value networking and education opportunities in commercial aviation. To that end, members benefit from an array of offerings.
Connecting the Industry
Through in-person events, ISTAT offers members the opportunity to do business at relevant locations around the globe. Conferences are held throughout the year and are open to all industry professionals.
As a value-add to members, ISTAT hosts receptions at unique venues in conjunction with the Farnborough, Paris and Dubai Air Shows. An ISTAT Chalet – open to members and guests – is also available to members at the Farnborough and Paris shows.
The first Wednesday of December, ISTAT invites all members and guests to celebrate together at locations around the globe for the annual ISTAT Holiday Receptions
ISTAT Connect Events
NEW offering: To provide a service to long-standing members who may be in temporary need who are between jobs and meet certain guidelines, ISTAT provides complimentary admission to many of ISTAT's events. If you are in need and believe that you may be eligible for this program, please reach out to Julie Wichlin, ISTAT’s Executive Director, at email@example.com.
Offering Valuable Insights
ISTAT shares industry insights and features members in a variety of ways.
- Jetrader Magazine — A quarterly printed magazine that reports on issues of importance to members including news about the membership, industry and ISTAT conferences.
- ISTAT Aviation Insights – a video and podcast series, sponsored by PwC, featuring one-on-one conversations with key industry players.
- Membership Connections (Annual Membership Directory) — The annual directory includes a list of members and is mailed to members each year. An electronic version of the directory is also available, and members may also access information via the ISTAT Community app.
- ISTAT UPdate — A monthly eNewsletter that allows members to stay informed about timely industry and ISTAT topics and news on-the-go.
- Conference Proceedings — Presented at ISTAT conferences and posted on the ISTAT website for viewing. Includes transcripts of speeches, handout materials and other information of interest to the membership.
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Special Offer
Your ISTAT membership includes an exciting member-exclusive benefit from the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in New York City. Now through 30 September 2019, ISTAT members* and one (1) guest receive free admission to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum including access to the submarine Growler and the Space Shuttle Pavilion. Click here to download your museum pass.
*ISTAT member dues must be current for the calendar year in which the pass is used.