ISTAT Rising Executives Program
The ISTAT Rising Executives Program, sponsored by Avolon, offers networking and educational opportunities to ISTAT members and professionals with less than ten years in the commercial aviation industry. Through networking events, educational offerings, content sharing and more, the ISTAT Rising Executives community provides the necessary resources commercial aviation professionals need to succeed in their roles and become future leaders in the industry.
Who Can Join
- Young professionals in the ISTAT community
- 1-10 years’ experience
- ISTAT members or individuals employed by an ISTAT member company
- Opportunities to greatly expand your network by getting to know colleagues who are new to the commercial aviation industry
- Access to senior leaders in the ISTAT community, and all their insights
- New avenues for learning about the wide variety of people and activities that make the commercial aviation industry an exciting world to work in
- A chance to be a part of a community that will help you develop the skills necessary to become a successful executive and leader in the industry
Upcoming Virtual Session
Stay tuned for more information on the next virtual session.
Past Virtual Session
Host Kristen Chmielewski, partner at GC Aero Law, LLP, as she explores the legacies of Thomas Garbaccio, Managing Director, Fortress Investment Group and Jep Thornton, Partner, Aerolease Aviation, whose roots in aviation started with their families.
At a time when it is safe to gather, members of the ISTAT Rising Executives community look forward to gathering in person to meet face-to-face and continue to grow together.
Interested in getting involved or providing feedback? Contact one of the ISTAT Rising Executives Committee Members
- Bridget Corry, Trading and Pricing Manager, Genesis Aircraft Services;
- Andrew McCarley, Director & Senior Consultant, Peabody Aerospace;
- Ned Musgrave, Vice President, Origination, Avolon, APAC;
- Aaron Prothero, Vice President Aircraft Trading, Aerolease Aviation