ISTAT PDP Dublin
ISTAT is pleased to launch the second annual ISTAT Professional Development Program (PDP) Dublin 2022 course. This cutting-edge program, in association with PwC, comprises three (3) three-day classroom modules plus a one-day session and will run from April to September 2022.
Applications Open: 4 October 2021
Applications Close: 5 November 2021
Applicants Informed of Selection: Week of 6 December
ISTAT PDP Dublin 2022 Dates and Locations
- Module I – Airlines: 19-21 April – Dublin
- Module II – Aircraft: 7-9 June – Toulouse
- Module III – Trading & Finance: 26-28 July – Dublin
- Module IV – Wrap Up: 18-19 September – Marrakech (ISTAT EMEA)
View the Full Agenda
About ISTAT PDP Dublin
ISTAT PDP represents an exciting opportunity for aviation professionals with 1-5 years of industry experience to dive deeper into the airline industry, the design, manufacturing, maintenance and valuation of commercial aircraft, and the trading & financing of them. Participants can expect to gain new technical skills as well as hone their negotiation, presentation and communication skills. Upon completion of the program, students can expect to have obtained a thorough understanding of the business of trading and financing commercial aviation. Participants will also profit from valuable one-on-one time with peers and instructors at networking events during each module. Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program.
View 2021 Graduates
Spaces are limited. Applications are evaluated based on the following criteria and full application submission.
- ISTAT PDP is designed for individuals with 1-5 years of professional experience with an airline, lessor, bank, OEM, MRO, consultancy, trader, lawyer, or appraiser.
- Applicants must be either 1) an individual ISTAT member 2) employed by an ISTAT corporate member company or 3) recommended by an ISTAT member/company.
- It is recommended that candidates have an ISTAT member mentor.
ISTAT PDP features instructors of the highest caliber – individuals who are industry leaders and ISTAT members with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Interactions and engagements with these industry icons will be one of the key differentiators of this program. Participants will benefit from exposure to the broader community of professionals within the commercial aircraft trading and financing industry.