ISTAT PDP Americas
Applications are now closed.
ISTAT PDP Americas Dates and Locations
- Module I: 28-30 September 2021 – PwC facilities, Chicago
- Module II: 30 November – 2 December 2021 – Boeing facilities, Seattle
- Module III: 8-10 February 2022 – PwC facilities, New York
- Module IV: 6 March 2022 – San Diego (ISTAT Americas Conference)
Click here to view a detailed outline of the ISTAT PDP Americas schedule.
ISTAT’s Professional Development Program (PDP) in association with PwC takes a deep dive into the airline industry, the design, manufacturing, maintenance and valuation of commercial aircraft, and the trading & financing of them. Participants will also profit from valuable networking time with peers and industry leaders at unique events during each module. Industry experts from ISTAT’s membership will lead sessions, sharing insights on the business.
ISTAT PDP is a down-payment towards the future success of participants' professional career.
Upon completion of the program, students can expect to have obtained a thorough understanding of the business of trading and financing commercial aviation. A certificate will be provided at a graduation ceremony during the last session.
Are you not sure if this is the right program for you based on your industry experience? View this ISTAT program overview guide to find your best fit.
This cutting edge program comprises three (3) six-day modules plus a one-day session. Participants are required to attend all modules in order to complete the course.
- Module I: Airline business and economics
- Module II: Aircraft design and manufacturing, aircraft valuation and aircraft maintenance
- Module III: Aircraft trading and finance
- Module IV: Conclusion and assessment and evaluation
In addition to the technical skills gained in each module, participants will learn negotiation, presentation and communication skills. Click here to view a detailed outline of the ISTAT PDP Americas schedule.
ISTAT PDP features instructors of the highest caliber – individuals who are industry leaders and ISTAT members with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Interactions and engagements with these industry icons will be one of the key differentiators of this program. Participants will benefit from exposure to the broader community of professionals within the commercial aircraft trading and financing industry.